Best wet tile saws 2019 – Top wet tile saws reviews & buying guides
86488 Reviews Scanned
To develop the best possible reviews and lists of the best wet tile saws, we look into a lot of user opinions. In order to craft the list of the best wet tile saws we analyzed exactly 86488 reviews. Our review analysis for wet tile saws will help you choose the top selling affordable wet tile saws.
Best wet tile saws:
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 inch x 26 inch
- 4.1-amp motor rotates the 4-1/2-inch diamond blade up to 5000 times per minute
- Cut stone, porcelain, and ceramic tiles up to 3/4 inches in thickness
- Bevel the table up to 45 degrees for angled cuts in tiles up to a 1/2 inch thick
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- 7-inch bench wet tile saw
- 1/3-horsepower engine for high torque (5500 rpm) and power
- High-impact thermoplastic water reservoir will not rust or peel
- Stand is NOT included. Amazon shows it in the chart, but please understand it is NOT included
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
Last update on 2019-07-12 at 22:15 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best wet tile saws 2019:
Check out the best wet tile saws in 2019. Make sure to read our best products list before you get wet tile saws.