Best sound meter levels 2019 – Top sound meter levels reviews & buying guides
54419 Reviews Examined
To provide you with the best reviews and lists of the best sound meter levels, we look into a lot of user reviews. In order to conclude on the list of the best sound meter levels we analyzed exactly 54419 reviews. Examining multiple reviews for sound meter levels will help you choose the best-selling affordable sound meter levels.
Best sound meter levels:
- FEATURES - Automatic backlit display for easy visibility in dark situations. MAX/MIN hold feature for measuring absolute high/low peaks. +/- 1.5dBA with 0.1dBA resolution & measuring range of 30-130dBA. Automatic power off feature to save battery life (easily disablable). Sampling rate of 2x/Second. Up to 30 hours of continuous use on a single 9V battery.
- EASY - Super easy and simple to use. All readings are measured in dBA, the most common decibel reading for most all applications, home and commercial. Simply turn on and get a reading! Large easy to read backlit display with a MAX/MIN function to know the MAX and MIN dB levels recorded by the meter.
- AFFORDABLE - Our sound meters are designed with the general consumer in mind, made with the features required by most users while eliminating uneccessary features that only add to the cost that will not normally be used by most consumers. This way you will only be paying for what you really need in a sound meter, a decibel reading.
- HIGH-PRECISION SENSORS: Measuring Range: 30 - 130 dB(A), Accuracy: ±1.5 dB(A)
- CONVENIENCE: Small, Portable, Easy to use, Batteries included (AAA x 3)
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Min/Max reading display, Fast/Slow time weighting settings, Hold function
- Use your Android to measure noise volume in decibels
- See actual decibels (dB) and sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Access the in-app calibration menu
- The sound level meter is an instrument used to measure the ambient sound level,such as sound level around factories,workshops,schools,residential,offices,road,audio etc
- It also can be appropriate for noise engineering,product quality control,health prevention and treatment,etc.This audio noise measure device is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling and test the sound level of any environments. It is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc
- With the measuring scope from 30 to 130dB and automatic shifting function. Digital display,good anti-interference performance,power saving
- 【High Accuracy&stability】:Adopts miniature condenser microphone sensing technology and high precision operational amplifier chip design, after transforming the environmental noise into electrical signals, through the bandpass filter weight network and micro processing chip for data processing,the measurement result is displayed on LCD.
- 【MAX & MIN Value Measurement&Bluetooth Recording】：It can constantly monitor ambient sound. UT353BT uses Bluetooth to transfer data and analyze, store, export. When measuring under MAX mode, the meter will only display the value greater than the current value; when measuring under MIN mode it will only display the value less than the current value.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】: An excellent tool for monitoring indoor farming, animal husbandry, warehouse storage, public facilties, and many other areas.
- USEFUL TOOL IN YOUR WORK & LIFE - This sound level meter is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling the sound level of any environments. It is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc.
- WIDE RANGES & ACCURATE MEASUREMENT - It measures range from 30 - 130 dB with frequency range from 31.5 to 4Khz. Highly accurate with +/-1.5dB.
- TIME WEIGHTING & FREQUENCY WEIGHTING - FAST(125mS) for time weighting. TYPE A for frequency weighting.
- Max Hold and Data Hold Function - Frequency Weighting: A and C Type - Storage Humidity: 10 to 75% RH
- Auto Power Off - Time Weighting: Fast, Slow - Battery Type: 9V (Included)
- Level Range: Low - 30-100dB, High - 60-130dB - Operation Temperature: 0 to 40ºC (32 to 104º F) - Dimensions: 9.06'' H x 2.17'' W x 2.17'' D
- Fast dB response
- Indicates the maximum / minimum / average values
- Classic analog display
- Lightweight Solid material with high level of accuracy ±0.3dB (20°C, 760mm Hg)
- Comply with IEC60942 (IEC942) Class 1 Standard, for Industrial, Home, Personal, Laboratory application
- Easy operatation with 94dB & 114dB Sound pressure level
- 7 sound level ranges: 50 to 126dB
- A and C weighting: for sound analyses
- fast/slow response: allows intermediate and high level measurements
Last update on 2019-07-25 at 12:25 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best sound meter levels 2019:
Have a look at the top sound meter levels in 2019. We strongly urge you to to consult our top products list before you spend any money on sound meter levels.