Best sony headphone amplifiers 2019 – Top sony headphone amplifiers reviews & buying guides
9303 Reviews Analyzed
To come up with the best possible reviews and comparisons of the best sony headphone amplifiers, we dig into a lot of buyers reviews. In order to craft the list of the best sony headphone amplifiers we analyzed exactly 9303 reviews. Our review analysis for sony headphone amplifiers will help you choose the best-selling cheap sony headphone amplifiers.
Best sony headphone amplifiers:
- Compact and lightweight for easy portability and use, Hi-Res audio DAC/amplifier supports up to PCM 192kHz/24 bit, Direct Digital Connection for smartphones, DMPs, iOS devices, and PCs, Solid Sound: Wolfson DAC w/separate operational & headphone amps
- Sleek and durable aluminum enclosure for dependable performance, Built-in Lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours battery life, Charge the PHA-1A and a Walkman while listening (requires cable, sold separately)
- Selectable gain supports headphone impedance from 8 to 600 Ohm, Includes: Micro-USB and digital cables for Walkman and Xperia, Securely fasten portable devices with included silicone belts (x2)
- This kit includes 3 items; Sony MDR-ZX110 black headphones, 3.5mm mini plug to 1/4" inch headphone adapter & HeroFiber Ultra Gentle Cleaning Cloth
- High quality and powerful sound, Closed-Back Design, Thick On-Ear Cushions
- Pair with your MP3 player, great for home or studio
- Headphone output: balanced Connection: 4.4mm, 3.5mm x 2, XLR4/unbalanced Connection: 6.3mm, 3.5mm, headphone input: Walkman/Xperia portable to charge Walkman)/USB
- Da hybrid amplifier circuit for a sensitive and natural sound, DSD remastering engine converts all PCM source to DSD 11.2MHz, DC phase linearizer simulates the phase character of an analog amplifier
- Acoustically tuned panel eliminates unnecessary resonance for sound, fbw chassis (frame, Beam and wall structure) provides rigid structure, eccentricity Insulator prevents mechanical resonance
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Phono Input, 4 Stereo RCA Audio Inputs, 3.5mm Input, Stereo RCA Output
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- FEATURES: The Sony Headphones are incredibly silent and effortlessly smart, cutting out more outside sound than ever before. With incredible features like Adaptive Sound Control,Sense Engine, Voice Assistant, Quick Attention, 30 hours of battery life and more, you will be able to enjoy your sound like never before.
- LISTENING EXPERIENCE: These headphones are powered by Sony's HD Noise-canceling QN1 Processor, which blocks out more sound than others on the market. Built-in amplifier, powerful 1.57" drivers and features like Smart Listening, Personal Optimizing, and the SENSE ENGINE make the experience truly authentic.
- WIRELESS FREEDOM: LDAC delivers a maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps, which is 3x more data than conventional Bluetooth wireless audio. Easily use Google voice assistant and control song changes, phone calls and volume with a tap on the control panel.
- Full Hi-Res audio: PCM 192kHz/24 bit, DSD 2.8/5.6MHz
- Direct Digital Connection for PC and Apple devices1
- Enhances non hi-res music sources (via analog input)
- Flexible, Powerful, and pocket-able
- Convenient Analog and Digital connectivity meets powerful digital audio conversion/amplification circuitry
- Supporting up to 384 kHz/32-bit PCM and DSD (2.8/5.6) sources, for immersive and pocket-able Hi-Fi. Frequency response 10-100 kHz
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 4K PASS THROUGH: 4K HDR compatible with HDCP 2.2 support for sharper source to screen image quality
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Frequency characteristic: 10-100kHz (analog section) / corresponding impedance: 8Ω-600Ω / maximum output: balanced connections (about 320mW + 320mW, 32Ω, 1% distortion) normal connection (about 100mW + 100mW, 32Ω, 1% distortion)
- audio output terminal: headphone jacks (balanced standard), headphone jack (stereo mini) / audio input terminal: Digital (USB microB, USB Type A) DC in (USB microB) / corresponding sampling frequency / number of bits: up to 192kHz /32bit,DSD2.8MHz, 5.6MHz (5.6MHz is Winodws only)
- Power: DC3.7V: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery / Battery life: about 5 hours (at the time of the digital / balance connection) / Charging time: about 8 hours (when the computer is used), about 5 hours (AC-UD20 is used)
Last update on 2019-07-31 at 03:15 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best sony headphone amplifiers 2019:
These are the best sony headphone amplifiers in 2019. Make sure to study our guide before you buy any sony headphone amplifiers.