Best sony audio receivers 2019 – Top sony audio receivers reviews & buying guides
48673 Reviews Analyzed
In order to develop the best reviews and comparisons of the best sony audio receivers, we dig into a lot of buyers reviews. In order to write the list of the best sony audio receivers we analyzed exactly 48673 reviews. The way that we analyze reviews for sony audio receivers will help you choose the top selling cheap sony audio receivers.
Best sony audio receivers:
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 Kilo Hertz)
- Phono Input, 4 Stereo RCA Audio Inputs, 3.5 millimeter Input, Stereo RCA Output
- Built in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 4K PASS THROUGH: 4K HDR compatible with HDCP 2.2 support for sharper source to screen image quality
- Exceptional, 7.2 Channel x 145W sound and build quality, 4 HDMI Inputs / 1 Output with HDCP2.2 compatibility, Supports 4K 60p...
- Front surround sound technology, Bluetooth and NFC for easy wireless streaming, USB connection for music playback
- HD-Digital Cinema Sound for theater experience, Quick speaker set up with automatic calibration, DSD decoding thru HDMI
- Set up for powered zone 2 Audio or 7.2-channel surround sound
- 170 W/Ch with high-current power and discrete amp circuits
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- AUTO CALIBRATION: D.C.A.C. EX and virtual speaker relocation technology optimize sound to any room
- PHANTOM SURROUND SETTING: Experience 7 channel surround sound with only a 5 channel speaker setup. Chrome cast built in is present
- ADVANCED AUDIO: DTS:X object based surround sound adapts to your speaker configuration in real time
- 5.1 Ch. AVR capable of immersive DTS:X and Dolby Atmos 3.1.2 and 2.1.2 speaker setups for 360 degree surround sound without...
- Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4) including HDR 10, BT.2020 and Dolby Vision compatible signal pass-through...
- Drive your speakers with 165 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1Ch Driven); 80 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2Ch Driven...
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging...
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command...
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote...
- 7.2 Ch. 100W per Channel (8ohms, 1Khz, 0.9%, 2Ch)
- Supports Dolby Atmos, and DTS: x Object based surround up to 5.1.2 plus two phantom rear surround channels
- 4K HDR compatibility 6-in/2-out HDMI flexibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- 7.2 Ch. A/V Receiver (100W @ 8ohms, 1KHz, 0.9%, 2CH)
- Supports Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X decoding plus two phantom rear surround channels.
- 4K HDR compatibility 5-in/2-out HDMI flexibility with HDCP 2.2 support
Last update on 2019-11-03 at 13:19 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best sony audio receivers 2019:
Here is the list of the best sony audio receivers in 2019. We advise you to consult our buying guide before you spend any money on sony audio receivers.