Best rega phono preamps 2019 – Top rega phono preamps reviews & buying guides
77858 Reviews Analyzed
To provide you with the top reviews and tables of the best rega phono preamps, we look into a lot of buyers reviews. In order to conclude on the list of the best rega phono preamps we analyzed exactly 77858 reviews. Our review analysis for rega phono preamps will help you choose the best affordable rega phono preamps.
Best rega phono preamps:
- The new Fono MM phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega's latest range of electronic components offering a modern and sleek look guranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
- The new MK3 Fono MM replaces the multi award winning MK2 model which won WHAT HI-FI? Best Phono stage in its price category 2014,2015 & 2016.
- The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The Fono disk stage is designed to amplify the signal from a moving coil cartridge to a level which can feed into a 200mV line level input on a standard hi-fi amplifier.
- Input sensitivity (for 200mV output): 4 off = 133uV, 4 on = 67uV
- Frequency response (50K Ohms output load) = 13Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.3dB)
- Maximum Output Level: 11V RMS / Rated Output Level: 200mV / Output Resistance Value: 100 Ω
- MC Input: Frequency Characteristics (Output Resistance 100 KΩ): 13 Hz (-3 dB) ~ 70 KHz (-0.2 dB) / RIAA Characteristics (Output Resistance 100 KΩ): ± 0.2 dB (70 Hz ~ 70 KHz) / THD+Noise (-6 dB Gain Setting): 0.035% (1 V / 100 Hz ~ 22 KHz) / SN Ratio (15 Ω / -6 dB Gain Setting): 71 dBV (100 Hz ~ 22 KHz)
- MM Input: Frequency Characteristics (Output Resistance 100 KΩ): 15 Hz (-3 dB) ~ 100 KHz (-0.2 dB) / RIAA Characteristics (Output Resistance 100 KΩ): ± 0.2 dB (100 Hz ~ 100 KHz) / THD+Noise: 0.005% (1 V / 100 Hz ~ 22 KHz) / SN Ratio (150 Ω): 86 dBV (100 Hz ~ 22 KHz)
- MM Phono Preamp with a USB output, connects directly to your computer
- Converts analog signals to USB
- Makes it a snap to convert your records into high-resolution digital audio
- The latest version of the multi-award winning Fono Mini A2D is now available. This a the same multi award winning product in a new updated restyled case to bring it in line with the rest of the Rega range. The Rega Fono Mini A2D is a high-quality phono pre-amplifier for use with any moving magnet cartridge. The addition of USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your PC.
- The Fono Mini A2D is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an audio amplifier. The new Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminum case and very user-friendly front and back panels that make this phono pre-amplifier a very easy product to use. The Fono Mini A2D amplifier offers exceptional performance and incredible value for money and promises to be a valuable addition to any hi-fi set up.
- To transfer vinyl to your PC, you will need to install a digital audio editor. Such software is widely available as a free download (such as Audacity), from the internet. This is a simple interface which allows monitoring of volume and balance whilst transferring your audio to your PC hard drive. Audio editing software includes a level meter which indicates the output level achieved when playing a piece of vinyl.
- The Rega Planar 1 turntable features a brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, zero play bearings with ultra-low friction performance (Patent Pending).
- Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time the Planar 1 is now running a 24v, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer combined with our brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with Rega's bespoke zero play bearings.
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
- 50 Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 😯
- Integrated Amplifier Includes MM Phono Preamp, Headphone Amp, and Remote
- Power consumption: 195 Watts at 115V into the rated load of 😯
- A Superb Sounding Outbaord Phono Preamplifier
- All-discreet operation in an extruded aluminum chassis
- Input sensitivity: 3mV for 200mV output
- Premium components allow this high fidelity belt driven turntable to produce a pure analog listening experience that recreates the performance the way the artist intended
- High performance Audio Technica cartridge produces outstanding clarity. The diamond tipped stylus is designed to track your record grooves with precision & accuracy for high definition audio
- Perfect playback using the balanced aluminum S-Type tonearm ensures the stylus is rested deep in your record's groove, producing every audio detail indistinguishable from the original recording
Best rega phono preamps 2019:
Here is the list of the best rega phono preamps in 2019. We strongly urge you to to study our buying guide before you purchase rega phono preamps.
Trending top rega phono preamps Products:
Last update on 2019-08-19 at 03:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API