Best nikkor macro lenses 2020
3677 Reviews of nikkor macro lenses Examined
To develop the best reviews and lists of the best nikkor macro lenses, we examine a lot of user feedback. In order to conclude on the list of the best nikkor macro lenses we analyzed exactly 3677 reviews. Our review analysis for nikkor macro lenses will help you choose the best affordable nikkor macro lenses.
Best nikkor macro lenses 2020:
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1X), Autofocus to 64 inches
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus...
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum...
- Focal Length 50 millimeter, Minimum Focus Distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with Aspherical lens element, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Lens Type: AF-S 60mm f/2.8G ED
- Designed for use with Nikon FX and DX digital SLR cameras including the D40, D60, D80, D90, and D300
- Focal length: 90mm effective for APS-C sensor cameras
- F Mount Lens/DX Format. Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35 millimeter Equivalent). Rear Focusing; Manual Focus Override
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 22 ; Dimensions(approx.):Approx. 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- 85mm lens ideal for close-up, nature, portrait and general photography
- Close focusing to 0.9 feet
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability - 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf...
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- Macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction
- Closest macro focusing distance 11.8 inches (30 mm)
- Suitable for DX and full frame DSLRs
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Ultra-wide-angle view that surpasses any Kit Lens and lets you get creative with Composition
- Compact, lightweight, durable design that's great for travel and outings.Angle of view:109 deg to 70 deg
- Outstanding Optics deliver beautiful photos and videos, even in challenging situations. Minimum focus distance - 0.22 m ( 0.8 ft)...
Last update on 2019-12-15 at 12:23 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best nikkor macro lenses reviews and buying guides:
Here is the list of the best nikkor macro lenses in 2020. We advise you to consult our article before you buy any nikkor macro lenses.