Best bosch impact drivers 2019 – Top bosch impact drivers reviews & buying guides
81759 Reviews Examined
In order to create the best reviews and lists of the best bosch impact drivers, we dig into a lot of buyers reviews. In order to craft the list of the best bosch impact drivers we analyzed exactly 81759 reviews. Our reviews study for bosch impact drivers will help you choose the best-selling affordable bosch impact drivers.
Best bosch impact drivers:
- Versatile: The Bosch IDH182-02 18V Brushless 1/4 in. And 1/2 in. Socket-ready impact driver allows users to enjoy flexibility on the job, with the socket-ready adapter that has a 1/4 in. Hex and 1/2 in. Square drive in one tool.
- Efficient: The driver is powered by an EC Brushless motor that provides up to 2x the motor life, superior efficiency for longer driving runtime and no maintenance. Users can get more done, during the work day and over the life of the tool.
- Longevity: The Bosch electronic motor and cell protection helps prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime.
- Compact Impactor design for increased maneuverability in tight spaces and extended comfort
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) unique battery pack design and customized electronics to deliver optimal battery life and performance
- Built-in LED light - great for dark corners or enclosed areas
- POWER: Bosch DDS181A drill and driver provides innovative 18 Volt canned motor that's more compact with the same torque as other 18 Volt power tools.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Bosch DDS181A drill/driver features lightweight and compact tough design with a 7. 0-Inch head-length and only 3. 5 lbs. , m
- Torque and speed: this drill kit contains the Bosch 25618 cordless drill with 2 batteries (2. 0 Ah slim pack batteries). The Bosch 25618 1/4-inch hex Impact driver's powerful wrench delivers 1, 500 lbs. Of professional-grade torque and 3, 200 BPM and 2, 800 no-load RPM.
- COMPACT: The Bosch PS41-2A 12V impact driver offers the shortest head-length of its class at 5.4 in, making it the ideal driver for tight corners and small working spaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 2.1 lbs the PS41-2A reduces user fatigue for longer periods of time and during overhead work
- POWER: Despite its small size, the PS41-2A driver delivers 930 in.-lbs. of max torque. The tool can also produce a no-load BPM of 0-3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM
- Socket-ready chuck- all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench with a 1/4-inch quick-change hex and 1/2-inch square drive chuck for sockets
- Brushless motor- up to 2 times motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Performance Control System- select between 3 speed and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
- 25-Percent lighter than the competition
- Most compact - 25-Percent Shorter than the competition. The most compact design - Only 5.7-Inch Long!
- Faster and more torque - 2,800 RPM and 1,500 Inch/lbs of torque
- POWER: This Bosch drill kit includes a powerful 12-volt drill driver with up to 1, 300 RPM and a 12-volt driver with up to 2, 600 RPM
- COMPACT: The lightweight design of the PS31-2A drill-driver is ideal for easy handling in overhead operations and tight spaces and the PS41-2A impact driver offers the precision of variable speed, a light body, and a short head length
- CONTROL & VISIBILITY: The Bosch cordless drill is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, and three integrated LED lights mounted around the head of the driver enable high performance in low-light settings
- Thin design nose piece allows getting into tight spaces
- Ergonomic soft grip handle and surfaces adds comfort and reduces user fatigue
- True flat anvil design makes changing sockets easier
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The Bosch 12V PS41BN Hex Impact Driver is the most compact impact driver in its class, making it great for over the head continuous work
- POWER: Despite its light weight, the PS41BN offers up to 930 inches-per-pound of torque thanks to Bosch's hammer-and-anvil system
- SPEED: The PS41BN also features speed and efficiency producing a no-load bpm of 0-3,100 and a max 2.600 rpm
- Versatile two-in-one impact driver and impact wrench design - features a versatile hex shank with power Groove and a socket drive
- Powerful EC Brushless motor - delivers a max of 1, 800 in.-Lbs. Of torque and up to 4, 200 IPM for professional power
- Half driver, half wrench - features a 1/4 in. Quick-change hex shank with power Groove and a 1/2 in. Square drive, for using either bits or sockets
Best bosch impact drivers 2019:
Have a look at the top bosch impact drivers in 2019. We strongly urge you to to read our guide before you get bosch impact drivers.
Trending top bosch impact drivers Products:
Last update on 2019-08-19 at 06:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API