Best biohazard waste containers 2019 – Top biohazard waste containers reviews & buying guides
27498 Reviews Scanned
To develop the best reviews and tables of the best biohazard waste containers, we dig into a lot of customer feedback. In order to write the list of the best biohazard waste containers we analyzed exactly 27498 reviews. Examining multiple reviews for biohazard waste containers will help you choose the best-selling cheap biohazard waste containers.
Best biohazard waste containers:
- Safety can with "Biohazard" label for the disposal of biohazardous waste
- Foot pedal lifts lid to enable hands-free operation
- Made of HDPE, which is resistant to rust, dents, and certain chemicals
- Features hands-free, safe operation for germ/ contamination control
- Compliant with the OSHA standard for Bloodbourne Pathogens
- Step on receptacles are fire safe and come complete with a galvanized liner
- EASY ACCESS - the large rotating opening (5.5") allows for easy one handed opening and closing
- CLEAR LID - allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal
- SAFE DISPOSAL - needles, syringes, pen needles, lancets, blades (razors, scalpels, etc.) pipettes, glass slides
- Made of steel
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Safe and efficient sharps disposal
- Nestable, easy to assemble
- Containers lock for final disposal to secure contents
- CONTAINERS for used medical needles and other sharp medical instruments, and includes a Permanent Locking feature for disposal.
- INCLUDES a Slide Lid which is designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside.
- COMMONLY used by EMS personel; in hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and doctors offices, etc.
- USE FOR: disposal of any waste that would be considered bio-hazardous or infectious (medical)
- SIZE: 30 inch x 36 inch | 25 Gallon Capacity, 14 Microns thick
- PACKED: 25 HEAVY DUTY BAGS per Roll
- Rugged High Density Biohazard Bags On A Perforated Roll
- Heavy Duty 13 Plus Micron Plastic Designed for Infectious Disposal
- X-Seal Bottom Protects Bag from Bursting from Dropping or Heavy Load
- Item Details Eagle Red 14 gal Bio Hazardous Waste Disposal Container is made of high-density
- Product Type: Safety cans
- Capacity (liters): 38
- Capacity (gal.): 10
Last update on 2019-11-09 at 23:00 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best biohazard waste containers 2019:
Check out the top biohazard waste containers in 2019. We strongly urge you to to study our best products list before you buy biohazard waste containers.