Best beer keg refrigerators 2019 – Top beer keg refrigerators reviews & buying guides
96761 Reviews Analyzed
To develop the top reviews and tables of the best beer keg refrigerators, we examine a lot of customer feedback. In order to craft the list of the best beer keg refrigerators we analyzed exactly 96761 reviews. Our reviews study for beer keg refrigerators will help you choose the best-selling affordable beer keg refrigerators.
Best beer keg refrigerators:
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Casters for easy mobility;
- Store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg.*Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.
- Reversible door; UL listed; Protective floor plate for added durability
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This Kegco beer refrigerator includes all of the draft beer dispense equipment you'll need to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer. The dispense kit comes complete with a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal double faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This beer refrigerator features a spacious interior that is large enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, which gives you the option to dispense more than one beer at a time. When you're not using this unit as a keg cooler, it can be easily converted into a regular all-refrigerator for additional storage.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This keg refrigerator has all of the same great features that you've come to appreciate in other Kegco models, like attractive styling, an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from the kitchen to the patio for your backyard barbecue! These kegerators lock to keep the unit from moving again once it's in position.
- Fits kegs of all sizes, including rubberized, half-barrel, slim quarter, up to three (3) sixth barrel kegs, and up to three (3) corny kegs
- Temperature Range: 32 - 50°F / Deep Chill Mode: With the touch of a button quickly cool new kegs, then deactivate to maintain the desired temperature
- Features a knockout on the back of the unit to allow for external storage of the CO2 tank / Unit Dimensions: 33-1/2" H x 23-5/8" W x 23-3/8" D / Installation Type: freestanding
- NEVER FLAT CRAFT BEER: A traditional growler will let beer go flat after the first pour. PKBRTP100 will keep beer vacuum pressured and fresh for up to 2 months. Perfect for any homebrew or craft draught beer kegging equipment enthusiast
- WORKS W/ DISPOSABLE CO2: Not included - Each cartridge will pump around 128oz of beer before depleting Co2 cartridge. Screw universal threaded 16g CO2 gas cartridges (any brand) into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg system
- UPGRADED ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR: Monitor the mini keg growler's current PSI from the regulator gauge and fine tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to enjoy a perfect head on every beer. Add the insulator sleeve to keep beer cold
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: All of the necessary equipment from ball lock keg couplers down to washers and fittings has been included with this homebrew kegerator - all you'll need to do is provide the kegs of beer! Additionally, we've upgraded some of the items in this kit to their premium quality versions at no additional cost to you, like the corrosion-resistant CO2 tank, premium dual gauge regulator, and stainless steel draft beer tower. This adds a value of $35 to your unit!
- LARGE INTERIOR: Store and dispense up to three ball lock Pepsi kegs at a time in this keg cooler's spacious interior. When you aren't using it to dispense delicious home-brew, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to provide additional refrigerated storage space for parties and special events. Each unit includes two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: The black cabinet of this kegerator is fitted with a stainless steel door that is not only stylish but highly durable. Continued maintenance is easy thanks to a removable dishwasher safe plastic drip tray on top that collects drips and spills for fast clean-up. A chrome guard rail helps prevent glasses from being knocked off. Four locking casters allow you to move the unit from place to place for game day, poker night, holidays, and everyday use.
- Accepts standard 5 liter kegs and 5L Heineken mini kegs
- CO2 pressure control; Three (3) CO2 cartridges included
- Thermoelectric cooling technology
- DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, this Kegco 762 Commercial Grade Double Gauge Regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. The gauge on top of the regulator indicates CO2 pressure in the keg, while the gauge on the side indicates the remaining volume of CO2 gas. A pressure release valve is conveniently located on the body.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- DOOR MOUNT STAINLESS STEEL DRIP TRAY: Our 6" x 4" door mount drip tray's clean design, durable stainless steel construction, and attractive brushed finish have made it a favorite of beer lovers. Hassle-free from start to finish, this drip tray can be quickly and easily mounted using the two screw holes in the backsplash, and when you're done dispensing for the day, a removable grill makes clean-up a breeze. This drip tray does not have a drain, so it will need to be emptied manually.
- Includes: One (1) 2.5 stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet; One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty); One (1) single gauge regulator; One (1) stainless steel D coupler; One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line; One (1) 5/16 in ID gas line
- PLEASE NOTE: This kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg only
- If planning to use a ball lock keg a homebrew conversion kit will need to be purchased separately
Best beer keg refrigerators 2019:
Have a look at the best beer keg refrigerators in 2019. Make sure to examine our top products list before you get beer keg refrigerators.
Trending top beer keg refrigerators Products:
Last update on 2019-08-19 at 03:00 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API